This is how we collect, store, use and protect your information. Please make sure you have read this policy before you continue browsing our website and especially before you sign up for an account.
In the following policy, we will be using the following capitalized terms:
Provider: Pi Alpha, the entity - sole proprietorship - that owns the site and provides access to the Site and the Service available through the Site.
Site: A website, accessible under the URL https://blv.me/ and all associated sites linked to the Site, which are owned and operated by the Provider.
Service: All functionalities available through the Site, including those that enable Publishers to shorten and "lock" web links (either manually or through our API), in order for them to make money every time someone completes one of the available offers and gains access to them.
SummaryYour privacy is our top priority. We only collect the personal information that is absolutely necessary for us to do our job and deliver our Service. Not only do we not sell, but we do not share any of your information with any third parties that are not directly related to the Service itself. We make sure that any cookies set through our Site, either by us or by third parties, do not contain any kind of personal identifiable information. We only keep some encrypted logs in order to be able to detect fraud and abuse. We only keep your information for as long as we need it to deliver our Service. Your information is yours and we can do anything you want us to do with it, as long as you let us know. We are committed to do our best at all times to safeguard and protect your personal information.
What personal information we collect
Guests (All visitors, regardless of membership status):
When you access our website, we automatically capture your computer's Internet Protocol (IP) address, time and date of your requests, your location that is determined based on your IP address, the website you came from (if any) and the user agent string of your browser, which tells us what kind of browser and operating system you're using. In case you decide to contact us through our contact form or by directly e-mailing us, we may also store your e-mail address. The web server that our Site is hosted on keeps Access Logs, Error Logs and Audit Logs, that contain visitors's IP addresses, browser identifications, operating system information and the exact time of their visits. We could disable these logs completely, but we choose to encrypt them and keep them for a short period of time (up to 30 days), for the limited and legitimate purpose of detecting and preventing fraud and unauthorized system access, and ensuring the security and good functioning of our systems.
1. If you decide to create an account on the Site, you will need to create a new user name, a new password, and provide us with your valid e-mail address. Usernames are only used in combination with your password for your login, but they might appear publicly on our Site in rare cases, so we strongly encourage you to use a username that does not give any information about who you are, one that you can memorize but has no ties to your real identity. Your password should be as hard to guess as possible, be at least 8 characters long and not contain any dictionary words. You are solely responsible for remembering your password to access our member dashboard and for not sharing your password with anybody, including the Site's staff.
2. The Internet Protocol (IP) address that you use to sign up with and the IP address you used when you last logged in on the Site.
3. If you wish to be able to receive payments from the Site, you will be asked for some of your personal information, along with your payment information, which includes:
- The e-mail address you use with Payza, if you choose Payza as your payment method.
- Your full name and the e-mail address you use with Skrill, if you choose Skrill as your payment method.
- All of your bank account information, if you choose Bank transfer as your payment method.
Currently you are able to change your password at any time, but you are not able to delete or change your username. If you wish to delete your username, you will have to delete your entire account, by contacting our Account Deletion Department at delete[@]blv.me. If you wish to update your information mentioned in section 3 above, you can always do so by visiting "My information" page under "My account". We are required by law to keep your information on file in order to be able to process payents. As a result, in case of such information removal, all of that information will be permanently deleted from our system, but at the same time it will mean that you will not be able to receive payments from us, until you fill it out again.
How long we store your data and how we use it
Guests (All visitors, regardless of membership status)
We store guests' information for no more than 24 hours, and we only store it in order be able to:
- Monitor and analyze the use of the Site,
- improve the Site's functionalities,
- prevent fraud and abuse (for example, detect activities that are strictly forbidden according to our Terms of service, such as brute force attacks, using automated methods to "unlock" links, efforts to "unlock" someone's own links), or
- in case you "unlock" a link by completing one of the offers that we make available through one of our "locked link" pages, remember your achievement, so that you don't have to complete another offer to "unlock" that same link within the same day.
In case you decide to contact us through our contact form or by directly e-mailing us, we may also store your e-mail address indefinitely in order to be able to contact you in the future if we need to do so. We will erase your email if you ask us to do so. We will NOT put your e-mail in any mailing lists or send you any promotional e-mails, not ever, unless you specifically ask us to do so.
We only keep one page of information for each of our members. The information we store about each of our members may include any of the following, depending on what information the member has submitted through the service:
- E-mail address.
- First name.
- Last name.
- City of residence.
- Postal code.
- Payment information
- URL of the website that the member visited before visiting our Site for the first time - Referring URL (if available).
- IP address used while signing up.
- IP address used for member's latest login.
The above information is kept for as long as the member is active on our Site and we only use it to run the Site properly and be able to send you your payments. Members' e-mail addresses will NEVER be put in any kind of mailing list and we will never send you any promotional e-mails, not ever, unless you specifically ask us to do so. We will only e-mail you with important information and notifications regarding your account, nothing else.
Who we might share your personal information with - and whyAs mentioned above, we only ask you to give us information that is absolutely necessary for us to do our job. Your personal information will never be sold. Your information will also never be shared with any person or entity outside of the Provider, except in the following cases:
- Providing necessary information to the third party payment provider of your choice, in order for us to be able to send you your payments.
- Reporting incoming or outgoing payments to local tax authorities.
- In response to legal requests and/or subpoenas.
Cookies and other tracking technologies
What cookies are
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information that a user’s web browser stores or retrieves when the user visits a website, so the site can "remember" some of your settings, actions and preferences. For example, when you log in on our site and then visit another page on our site, cookies make sure that your browser remembers that you just logged in and doesn't ask you to log in again.
What kind of cookies we use
- Session cookies, which only last for the duration of a browsing session. They are usually used to facilitate the access to the services on our website, to authenticate you when you are a registered member. These cookies are typically deleted automatically when your web browser is closed.
- Persistent cookies, which last for more than one visit. They are used to remember a user’s preferences and actions within the website. In this case, when a user returns to our website, or visits sites that use the same cookies, the site reads the cookies and identifies the user’s browser. An example of a persistent cookie is the one used to identify you in case you tick the "Remember me" box when you sign in. When you use that feature, your browser will remember you even if you close and re-open your web browser.
- Third party cookies
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to provide analytics, to enforce security/prevent fraud and to store your preferences or to enable advertisements delivery. These are the services that may place third-party cookies on our Site:
We use Google Analytics as a third-party tracking service. We don’t use it to track you individually or collect your Personal Information, but to collect information about how our website performs and how our users, in general, navigate through our website and use it. This helps us measure our users' use of the Site, compose statistical reports on activity and improve our content and website performance. We have set up our Google Analytics account in a way that ensures all data is gathered anonymously. Google Analytics gathers certain simple, non-personally identifying information over time, such as your browser type, internet service provider, referring and exit pages, time stamp, and similar data about your use of our website. We do not link this information to any of your personal information such as your user name. We will not, nor will we allow any third party to, use the Google Analytics tool to track our users individually or collect any User Personal Information, not even your IP address. Google provides further information about its own privacy practices and offers a browser add-on to opt out of Google Analytics tracking. If you do not wish to be tracked by Google Analytics at all, we recommend using AdBlock (https://getadblock.com/).
Some of our forms use Google ReCaptcha service, in order for us to prevent spam. Google's reCAPTCHA is collecting client's hardware and software information in order to analyse if the client is human or robot, or to check if you have previously been verified as a human. The information that is gathered through ReCaptcha service is processed by Google, does not include any personal identifiable information, and its use is strictly limited to preventing fraud, spam and abuse of the Service.
Your cookie choices
Please note that blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. Also, if you disable cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our Site, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Links to other sitesOur site contains links to other websites. If you choose to visit an advertiser by clicking on one of the offers that we make available through one of our "locked link" pages, a banner ad or other type of advertisement, or click on another third party link, you will be directed to those third parties' websites. The fact that we link to a website or present a banner ad or other type of advertisement is not an endorsement, authorization of our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. These other websites may place cookies on your computer or collect the personal information that you submit to them. We do not exercise control over websites that are not owned by the Provider, we do not have access or control over any of the information that you submit to any third party websites. It is your responsibility that you read their privacy policies before making any of your information available to them.
ChildrenOur Website and/or Services is not directed at children. We do not knowingly collect information from or about children under 18 years of age, and, as stated in our Terms of Service, use of our services by children under 18 years of age is forbidden.
Additional protection rights for EEA residentsAs outlined in the Section "Cookies and other Tracking Technologies", you can control your cookie settings, delete or disable cookies, as you wish.
Also, in full compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we give you the right to access, correct, update, request deletion of or ask us to restrict processing of your personal information that we have collected. If you wish to excercise these rights and/or make such a request, please feel free to do so, by contacting us directly at privacy[@]blv.me. Please note that such requests may take up to 30 days to be fulfilled and in order for that to happen, you would have to provide us with enough evidence of your identity and ownership of that data.
Security of your personal informationPlease note that while there are always risks associated with providing Personal Information, whether in person, by phone or over the Internet or any other media or terminal, and no system of technology is completely safe, we do our very best to take appropriate measures to prevent and minimize risks of unauthorized access to, improper use and the inaccuracy of your Personal Information. All sections of our Site use Secure Socket Layer technology (SSL), to encrypt all of the information that you view our submit through the Service, regardless of whether or not you are viewing/submitting sensitive information. Your data is safely stored in our password-protected and advanced firewall-protected servers and is regularly backed up, so that we can ensure that even if some data happens to be lost due to unpredictable causes that are beyond our control, all data can and will be successfully recovered.
Data BreachIn case of a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed by the Provider, we are committed to take drastic measures to minimize damage, carry out an investigation, quickly inform related authorities and individuals of the breach, and be specific with respect to what data was impacted and how the issue will be addressed moving forward, within 72 hours after the data breach has been discovered.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding this Policy, please contact us by using our contact form or by sending an e-mail to: privacy[@]blv.me